Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Favorite Story contest,and Writing Competition.

  • 1. I do not play favorites so no accusations.
  • 2. I may not have a copy of the book but I will try to find out if I can read it some where of the internet.
  • 3. No entering twice unless you tell about my blog on your site(I will check).
  • 4. If you choose a mean story(I don't mean like a little pig dies)That is rude to some one or something I will not record it.
  • 5. I would have to receive written permission from the publisher to record the book if it's under copyright so they might say no :( If this happens I will let the winner choose a different story.
If you haven't done this before this is what you do: You leave a comment saying what book you'd like me to read, It can be your personal favorite or just a random story.


And I'm hosting my first writing competition! However, I'm not allowed to ship anything to anyone(sorry). The Prize would be: Me reading your story on both of my blogs in read along and audio, Adding your blogs to my link bars(on both blogs), and recommending(I will only add and recommend your blog if it's appropriate) your blog on both of my blogs.
Here are the rules:
  • No making fun of other people's work. When some one works really hard on something it's cruel to make fun of it.
  • No using characters from other books. egs. Harry Potter, Hannah Montana, etc.
  • No accusations, I will not play favorites.
  • If you don't win you can NOT quit writing. Just because you don't win something every time doesn't mean you're not good at it.
  • Be patient. Blogger often takes a long time to process the video and I have to record it first, then turn it into a video so I can post it on blogger, and then see if blogger will accept it, And then wait for it to load.
  • Have Fun and use your imagination! A lot of the fun of writing is using your imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or suggestion.
Hannah~