Monday, September 7, 2009

What is your favorite story?

Hello again. This is kinda hard to explain but here goes! Now everybody probably has a favorite story unless you're like me and can't decide :) Comment your favorite story you ever heard and if it's under copyright on this post. If you win I will record it unless it is under copyright and the publisher says I can't. It Could be a story you made up by your self if you want.
Here are the rules:
  1. I would have to receive written permission from the publisher to record the book if it's under copyright so they might say no :( If this happens I will let the winner choose a different story.
  2. If you choose a mean story(I don't mean like a little pig dies)That is rude to some one or something I will not record it.
  3. No entering twice unless you tell about my blog on your site(I will check).
  4. I may not have a copy of the book but I will try to find out if I can read it some where of the internet.
  5. I do not play favorites so no accusations.
the contest ends September 17 I sure hope you enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or suggestion.
Hannah~